That's right! It's back. It's time for the 2020 MAGSR Calendar Contest.
It's your chance to make your favorite dog famous!
Photo Submission has ended. Time to vote!
Voting will be open until Midnight, August 30th
- $5 = 5 votes, $10 = 12 votes, $20 = 25 votes
- Votes will be tallied and updated regularly
- Indicate who you're voting for in the text box below when you submit payment
- The top 12 pictures will each get their full size picture on a calendar month of the year.
- Based on vote totals, we will allow up to 1/2 of the photo winners to be pictures that do NOT contain MAGSR dogs. So even though we will accept an unlimited amount of Non-MAGSR dog photo submissions, we will only have 6 spots in our calendar for these... after all, it is the MAGSR calendar! ;-) .
You may pay for all your photo submissions and votes all in the same transaction below.
If just voting, leave the "# of pictures being submitted' value at zero.
If just submitting pictures, leave the '# of votes being purchased' at zero.
********* IMPORTANT *********
In the box below, include the #'s of the dog picture(s) you are voting for and the # of votes per picture (if splitting vote across multiple pictures). For Memorial photos, include the name(s) of the dog(s) you are submitting and a short (1-3 line) caption about each photo.
(Please erase the sample text in the box below before typing in your information!).
You will not be able to make changes to the amounts or message in PayPal, so make sure you update the message box above and enter the correct selections before clicking the PayPal button above.
In memory of the dogs who have crossed the bridge this year, MAGSR has decided to add a MAGSR memorial page to the calendar. If you lost your MAGSR dog in 2019 (or late 2018) and would like him or her included on our Memorial Page, please send your dog's name and photograph along with a $3 donation. Photo and fee submission follows the same guidelines as the calendar photo submissions (here). Memorial photos can be submitted any time until voting closes.
Photo Rules and Guidelines:
- Photos should be clear, not blurry, crisp, sharp and in focus.
- We will not be accepting any photos containing inappropriate objects such as beer cans or an image that could be interpreted as being an advertisement of a product.
- Please, no humans in the photos
- All pictures must be submitted in electronic format.
- Due to decreased image quality as pictures are enlarged , some pictures may not be accepted.
- Photos should not be edited with graphical frames/designs/icons/collages.
- Memorial Photos can be for dogs lost in 2019 and those lost late in 2018 that were not included in the 2019 calendar.
Photos must be at least 1650 x 1275 at 300 dpi. The preferred size is as large as possible.
All pictures submitted become property of MAGSR. MAGSR reserves the right to edit the pictures as it sees fit. MAGSR also reserves the right to use the pictures on the website as well as following contests and promotions. All proceeds from the calendar contest go directly to MAGSR and the submitter of the picture has no legal rights or claim to this sum. Entry fees and voting fees may be tax deductible.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com