That's right! It's back. It's time for the 2022 MAGSR Calendar Contest.
It's your chance to make your favorite dog famous!
Photo Submission Period: June 20 - August 5, 2021
Photo Submission Fee is $5 per photo, payments can be made by PayPal below OR mail a check payable to MAGSR to: PO Box 353 Mt. Airy, MD 21771 (check memo should read "calendar photo submission") – PayPal is encouraged to prevent delays in calendar submission processing.
Photo Submission Fee is waived for photos of currently adoptable MAGSR dogs
Email photos to Calendar@MAGSR.org and include the following in the email:
Name of the dog(s) in the photo
Short (1-3 line) caption about the photo
IMPORTANT: Please review photo guidelines below
In memory of the dogs who have crossed the bridge this year, MAGSR has decided to add a MAGSR memorial page to the calendar. If you lost your MAGSR dog in 2021 (or late 2020) and would like him or her included on our Memorial Page, please send your dog's name and photograph along with a $3 donation. Photo and fee submission follows the same guidelines as the calendar photo submissions (here). Memorial photos can be submitted any time until voting closes.
Here are the candidates. (see below)
Voting will be August 7 - 29. Come back to vote then! (Voting will close August 29th)
You may pay for all your photo submissions in the same transaction below.
********* IMPORTANT *********
In the box below, include the name(s) of the dog(s) you are submitting and a short (1-3 line) caption about each photo. For Memorial photos, include the name(s) of the dog(s) you are submitting and a short (1-3 line) caption about each photo. (Please erase the sample text in the box below before typing in your information!).
- Photos should be clear, not blurry, crisp, sharp and in focus. Do not send resized, cropped or edited photos.
- We will not be accepting any photos containing inappropriate objects such as beer cans or an image that could be interpreted as being an advertisement of a product.
- Please, no humans in the photos
- All pictures must be submitted in electronic format, in full size (do not resize the photo).
- Due to decreased image quality as pictures are enlarged, some pictures may not be accepted.
- Photos should not be edited with graphical frames/designs/icons/collages.
- Memorial Photos can be for MAGSR dogs lost in 2021 and those lost late in 2020 that were not included in the 2021 calendar.
Photos must be at least 1650 x 1275 at 300 dpi. The preferred size is as large as possible. Do not resize photos or crop them before sending.
All pictures submitted become property of MAGSR. MAGSR reserves the right to edit the pictures as it sees fit. MAGSR also reserves the right to use the pictures on the website as well as following contests and promotions. All proceeds from the calendar contest go directly to MAGSR and the submitter of the picture has no legal rights or claim to this sum. Entry fees and voting fees may be tax deductible.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com