Howdy! Ballot checking in. I'm very happy here and my humans love me a lot. We have a lot of fun. I'm learning a lot too....mostly what not to do. I've started making a list of things I'm not supposed to do:
- Steal towels, especially when they are wrapped around a human.
- Get in the shower with my humans.
- Lift the lid on the toilet to get a drink.
- Bite the hand of the person throwing my ball.
- Sit on the tables
- Sit on the kids laying on the floor
- Recycling bin inspections.
- Run off with socks and underwear laid out for the kids
- Nibble while giving kisses.
- Run off with and hide shoes.
- Look the humans in the eye while we're both standing
- Lay on the kids while cleaning their faces (this is very hard not to do because they are really squeaky when you do this)
- Pick out my own books from the bookshelves.
- Put both front feet in the water bowl when drinking.
- Open the door myself.
- Grab and eat the fish food containers
Did I mention that I'm pretty? I'm also pretty good at getting in my crate when told, and waiting for the humans to go up and down the stairs first. I'm learning to sit and wait for the humans to go through the door first. I love to play ball and am very good at catching them in the air. They tell me I'm pretty smart and learning quickly, I just have a lot to learn right now. I'm very friendly with all the humans that come in the house and the ones we meet outside too. I don't let my humans get too far away because they like me to keep an eye on them. I love love love the pool and get in it everytime I go outside.
I get fed three times a day and am trying to add a few pounds to help me fill out a bit. My humans comb and condition my hair everyday, it makes me smell awesome and my hair is sooo soft now. I still have a few clumps behind my ears and at the back of my head but we're working on them.
The pool is calling my name so I better get going. Bark at ya laterz,